Project Results & Publications
- Nyende, H., Ask, U. and Nabende, P. (2017). Adopting a Service-Dominant Logic to Prediction of Pregnancy Complications: An Exploratory Study of Maternal Healthcare in Uganda. In Proceedings of the 25th European Conference on Information System (ECIS) , June 5-10, 2017 in Guimaraes, Portugal (To appear)
- Kasauli, R., Knauss, E., Nilsson, A., Sara, K. (2017). Adding Value Every Sprint: A Case Study on Large-Scale Continuous Requirements Engineering. In Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Continuous Requirements Engineering (CRE @ REFSQ) , 2017 in Essen, Germany
- Katarahweire, M., Bainomugisha, E., Mughal, K. (2017). Authentication in Selected Mobile Data Collection Systems: current state, challenges, solutions and gaps. In Proceedings of the th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems, May 22-23, Buenos Aires (Argentina), published by: IEEE (To appear)
- Kawuma, S., Businge, J. and Bainomugisha,E. (2016). Can we find Stable Alternatives for Unstable Eclipse Interfaces?. In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference On Program Comprehension, Austin, Texas, USA, pp: 1-10, published by: IEEE, doi 10.1109/ICPC.2016.7503716.
- Kanagwa,B., Ntacyo, J. and Orach, S. (2016): Towards Paperless Hospitals: Lessons Learned From 15 Health Facilities In Uganda, The 4th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, WorldCIST’16 (March 22nd-24th, Pernambuco, Brazil