Project Results & Publications
- Businge,J., Kawuma,S., Bainomugisha,E., Khomh, F., and Nabaasa, E. (2017). Code Authorship and Fault-proneness of Open-Source Android Applications: An Empirical Study. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Predictive Models and Data Analytics in Software Engineering (PROMISE) . ACM, New York, NY, USA, 33-42.
- Kanagwa B., Nakatumba-Nabende,J., Mugwanya, R., Kigozi Kahiigi, E. and Ngabirano, S. (2017). Towards an Interoperability e-Government Framework for Uganda. In the proceedings of the 9th EAI International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries (Third Best Paper Award).
- Nakatumba-Nabende,J., Kanagwa B., Regina Hebig, Rogardt Heldal, Eric Knauss (2017): Hybrid Software and Systems Development in Practice: Perspectives from Sweden and Uganda. PROFES 2017: 413-419
- Nakatumba-Nabende,J., Kanagwa, B., Hebig, R. and Heldal, R. and Knauss, E. (2017). Hybrid Software and Systems Development in Practice: Perspectives from Sweden and Uganda. In the proceedings of the 2nd HELENA Workshop co-located with the 18th International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, eds. Felderer M. et al. PROFES 2017, LNCS 10611, pp. 1–7, 2017.
- Dragule, S., Meyers, B., and Pelliccione, P (2017). A Generated Property Specification Language for Resilient Multirobot Missions. In Proceedings of 9th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems, SERENE 2017, September 4-5, 2017, Geneva, Switzerland published by Springer in the LNCS series (To appear)
- Kasauli, R., Liebel, G., Knauss, E., Gopakumar, S., and Kanagwa, B. (2017). Requirements Engineering Challenges in Large-Scale Agile System Development. In Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE) , September 4-8, 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Kamulegeya .G, Hebig .R, Hammouda .I, Chaudron .M and Mugwanya .R (2017): Exploring the Applicability of Software Startup Patterns in the Ugandan Context; In Proceedings of the 43rd EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) , August 2017, Vienna, Austria
- Nyende, H., Ask, U. and Nabende, P. (2017). Adopting a Service-Dominant Logic to Prediction of Pregnancy Complications: An Exploratory Study of Maternal Healthcare in Uganda. In Proceedings of the 25th European Conference on Information System (ECIS) , June 5-10, 2017 in Guimaraes, Portugal
- Kasauli, R., Knauss, E., Nilsson, A., Sara, K. (2017). Adding Value Every Sprint: A Case Study on Large-Scale Continuous Requirements Engineering. In Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Continuous Requirements Engineering (CRE @ REFSQ) , 2017 in Essen, Germany
- Katarahweire, M., Bainomugisha, E., Mughal, K. (2017). Authentication in Selected Mobile Data Collection Systems: current state, challenges, solutions and gaps. In Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems, May 22-23, Buenos Aires (Argentina), published by: IEEE
- Kawuma, S., Businge, J. and Bainomugisha,E. (2016). Can we find Stable Alternatives for Unstable Eclipse Interfaces?. In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference On Program Comprehension, Austin, Texas, USA, pp: 1-10, published by: IEEE, doi 10.1109/ICPC.2016.7503716.
- Kanagwa,B., Ntacyo, J. and Orach, S. (2016): Towards Paperless Hospitals: Lessons Learned From 15 Health Facilities In Uganda, The 4th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, WorldCIST’16 (March 22nd-24th, Pernambuco, Brazil